The Wyckoff House Museum is New York City’s oldest building (c. 1652). The surrounding one-and-a-half acres of park is the last remaining undeveloped farmland in Brooklyn.
Through innovative educational and farm-based programs the museum builds cultural and agricultural connections within the community, emphasizing immigration, family, food, and community through history.
The Wyckoff House Museum is open to the public on Fridays and Saturdays from 1-4pm, with tours starting every 30-minutes.
Fidler-Wyckoff Park and Grounds is open to the public during our public hours and most weekdays when the gates are open.