Great for museum-goers and great for museums!
Your museum gets a dedicated page, and
your temporary art exhibitions are included in the search engine
AT NO COST TO YOU!
How You Can Support ArtGeek
Ways your museum can support continued free access to this national art exhibition search engine:
- Have a look at your museum’s listing by entering your museum name in the WHERE search field
- Suggest improvement to the description of your museum
- Provide an appealing image of your museum, to replace the placeholder picture
- To do either of the above, please email Jane.
- Promote ArtGeek to your museum members
- Mention ArtGeek in your member communications
- Link to our website on your website
- Email Jane at – let’s discuss possibilities!
- Sign up as an ArtGeek “Champion”
- Let museum-goers know that your museum helps make this free resource possible
- Receive extra boosts of publicity for your museum and exhibitions
- Income from this program goes to publicizing ArtGeek to art-lovers
- Email Jane at – let’s talk!
1. “Champion” emblem displayed on your museum’s ArtGeek page
2. “New Champion” feature in our SneakPeek newsletter
3. “Support Our Champions” list provided to new SneakPeek subscribers
4. “New Champion” social media feature
5. Social media posts promoting your exhibitions
6. Image placement on your ArtGeek exhibition pages
7. Priority consideration for newsletter exhibition features
8. Priority consideration for home-page Editors’ Picks exhibition features
What Does it Take to be a Champion?
- $100 for museums with annual visitor volume up to 250,000*
- $200 for museums with annual visitor volume of 250,000 or more*
Your Museum Belongs On ArtGeek!
Email Jane at if your museum isn’t on this Museums List and it’s:
- an art museum, whether it hosts temporary exhibitions or is collection-only
- not an art museum per se, but hosts at least one art exhibition per year
- an historic house or artist’s studio
- A sculpture garden or a botanical garden that hosts at least one art exhibition per year