Great for museum-goers and great for museums!
Your museum gets a dedicated page, and
your temporary art exhibitions are included in our directory
AT NO COST TO YOU!
How You Can Support ArtGeek
Here are some ways your museum can support continued free access to this national directory of exhibitions.
- Have a look at your museum’s listing by entering your museum name in the WHERE search field
- Suggest improvement to the description of your museum
- Provide an appealing image of your museum, to replace the placeholder picture
- To do either of the above, please email Jane.
- Promote ArtGeek to your museum members
- Mention ArtGeek in your member communications
- Link to our website on your website
- Email Jane at – let’s discuss possibilities!
- Sign up as an ArtGeek “Supporter”
- Let museum-goers know that your museum helps make this free resource possible
- Receive extra boosts of publicity for your museum and exhibitions
- Income from this program goes to promoting the ArtGeek exhibition directory
- Email Jane at – let’s talk!
ArtGeek Supporter Benefits
- “Supporter” emblem on your museum’s dedicated page
- Your museum and one exhibition featured in our SneakPeek newsletter in the next 12 months
- “Supporter” museum listing in Welcome Issue of SneakPeek, for new-subscribers
- At least one exhibition featured in Social Media in the next 12 months
- One exhibition featured for at least two weeks on the ArtGeek Home Page
- Home Page feature slots are limited, so this offer is available only to the first 75 subscribers. Act Now!
Introductory Offer: 1-Year for $199
Act Soon! … this is a temporary introductory price.
Your Museum Belongs On ArtGeek!
Email Jane at if your museum isn’t on this Museums List and it’s:
- an art museum, whether it hosts temporary exhibitions or is collection-only
- not an art museum per se, but hosts at least one art exhibition per year
- an historic house or artist’s studio
- a sculpture garden, or a botanical garden that hosts art exhibits