Your museum gets a dedicated page, and
your temporary art exhibitions are included in the search engine
AT NO COST TO YOU!
Ways your museum can support continued free access to this national art exhibition search engine:
1. “Champion” emblem displayed on your museum’s ArtGeek page
2. “New Champion” feature in our SneakPeek newsletter
3. “Support Our Champions” list provided to new SneakPeek subscribers
4. “New Champion” social media feature
5. Social media posts promoting your exhibitions
6. Image placement on your ArtGeek exhibition pages
7. Priority consideration for newsletter exhibition features
8. Priority consideration for home-page Editors’ Picks exhibition features
What does it take to become a champion?
We’d like every museum that wants to become a Champion to be able to become a Champion, so the cost of a 1-year program subscription is modest.
YOU CHOOSE: Your 1-year fee can be tied to the number of special exhibitions you host in a year:$50 for 1-3 exhibitions per year
$100 for 4-8 exhibitions per year
$200 for 9 or more exhibitions per year
or your 1-year subscription fee can be tied to the number of visitors you welcome in a year$100 for museums with fewer than 150,000 annual visitors
$200 for museums with 150,000 or more annual visitors
Email Jane at if your museum isn’t on this Museums List and it’s: