Since 2013, the Oklahoma State University Museum of Art and its art collection has been located in Postal Plaza. Postal Plaza, constructed in 1933 as part of the government-sponsored WPA, served as a Federal Post Office until 1978.
OSU has been collecting art since the 1930s, thanks to the initiative of former Art Department head Doel Reed.
In addition to displays of works from the permanent collection, the museum hosts temporary special exhibitions.
Scheduled exhibitions, on now and upcoming