The Michele and Donald D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts was established in 1933 and is housed in the original Art Deco-style building. The Museum holds a comprehensive collection of American, and Asian paintings, prints, watercolors and sculpture and representative examples of drawing, furniture, metalwork, textiles, glass and ceramics, as well as a notable collection of European Art (French, Dutch, and Italian).
The Museum also holds the largest collection of Currier & Ives (active 1834-1907) lithographs in the nation.
Images of everyday objects transformed into abstracts
The presidency and legacy of this first family brought to life
Introducing visitors to the Kaula through their paintings, sketches, photographs, and studio accessories