Terre Haute, IN
The Swope is partnering with Indiana Landmarks and Ball State University on an exhibition of drawings from the architectural firm of Miller and Yeager, who designed the Swope Block’s second floor when the Museum began in 1942 as the Sheldon Swope Art Gallery. This exhibition is a fitting way to conclude the 75th anniversary year. Visitors will enjoy seeing drawings of many prominent buildings in Terre Haute.
Credit: Exhibition overview from museum website